About me 3.0 | Natty Contrera | Philly Blogger
If you've been reading for a while or following me on Instagram than you probably know about me already. If you're a new client or someone trying to see if we'd mesh -- welcome to the About Me 3.0.
Doing these once a year or so helps me remember how much I've grown. It also honestly makes it easier for you than scrolling back to the previous "about me" or my lack of updated website. But, I feel like, I'm an open book. These blogs are filled of insight about me.
1. I still am obsessed and in love with my dog. His name is Ray. He turned 7 in October. He is a pit lab mix who is incredibly lovable but has a tad bit of separation anxiety. He's been a barker lately but would never hurt a fly. Just maybe a squirrel.
2. I'm obsessed and in love with my boyfriend.
His name is Marc. He owns @bombardmentco clothing and does music/music production on @genedarkooo. We make a great team. He's a wonderful supportive partner. I couldn't ask for more. I'm excited for our next chapter.
3. I'm obsessed and in love with the beauty industry. This is true. In every form. I'm obsessed with makeup. I love hair. I love styling and photoshoots. I love high fashion and lipstick. I love waxing and skincare. I love buying products. I love the sales aspect of the industry and running a business for brands. I found a place where you can be a girly girl or punk rock or whatever and find a 'home'.
4. I'm obsessed and in love with food.
I was trying to find something I love more than anything but I eat it all. I am such a seafood person. Give me tacos and curry. I'll also take ice-cream and candy, too. I honestly eat everything except for red meat and pork. Sign me up for every veggie.
5. I'm obsessed and in love with empowerment.
We need more of it.
"You deserve the affection that you kept trying to pour into others. You deserve the same motivation that you tried to inspire in others. You deserve the high of happy, without the low of sadness. You deserve the joy of being spoiled, without the catch of having to repay. You deserve the relaxation of trust, without the paranoia of betrayal. You deserve to be confident, without the reminder to be humble. You deserve to look at your reflection with eyes of awe, not judgment. You deserve to be held forever, not for a night. You deserve to be first, second, and third. You deserve to have everything you want. You deserve this power. It is who you are and who you will always be. Men don’t love women like you. They worship them." - Men Don't Love Women like You. (which by the way -- I'm obsessed with this book)
This also leads into my obsession with boudoir (empowerment sessions).